الأحد، مايو 17، 2015

تعبير انجليزي ثاني متوسط لعام 1436هـ (الاستاذة مزنة )

My Favorite place
When I was a child, my favorite place was My grandfather , s garden
It Was in Abha. It Was full of flowers and trees I Was  playing  with my Cousins all day long. I planted lots Of trees Now the garden is no longer there. The plants are gone. There are just rocks.

*************************************************************************************************
My Friends
I have lots of friends. They like to do different things. My friends jwaher and Rama talk on the cell phone. They have cell phones. Does Rama likes to take on her cell phone? No, she doesn't. Rama like to take photos with her cell phone! My friends live in al-Riyadh.
     
Good luck          meznah  al-Qtaibi…1436 aH


ليست هناك تعليقات:

مراجعة عامة لمادة التفسير ثاني متوسط الفصل الأول لعام 1440هـ

مراجعة عامة لمادة التفسير ثاني متوسط الفصل الأول لعام 1440هـ (1)وضحي معنى الكلمات الآتية:- الكلمة معناها ...